By practicing preventive medicine, our objective is to eliminate or delay serious health issues and thus provide our beloved companions with a longer, more active and fulfilling life by staying healthier. The time, money and effort invested in a preventive program will have many positive rewards for you and your loved ones.
Since medical care is not “one size fits all” we take the necessary time to get to know you and your loved one in order to provide the most appropriate individual recommendations for a preventive health care plan. Experience has proven that prevention costs are always much lower than treatment costs.
- Nutrition: We stress the importance of a good quality and healthy nutrition throughout their lives. The recommended food varies with the species, age, health status and size of your pet.
- Physical Examinations: Examining an animal a minimum of every six months gives us the familiarity with each individual pet and allows us to see changes early and consequently alter their personalized wellness plan as necessary.
- Vaccines: This allows us to prevent many diseases that are either costly or impossible to treat.
- Routine Blood Screenings: Since one of our years is equivalent to approximately seven of theirs, your pet’s health conditions can change quickly. An early diagnosis for any problem is very important for your pet plus easier and less costly to address. Blood Screenings allow us to see what we cannot see, feel or hear.
- Parasite Control is essential to protect you, your family and your pet from these life threatening parasites.
- Microchip: This incredible technology offers a safe, reliable and permanent identification for all of your pets. Even with the best care, statistics show that 1 out of 3 pets will get lost or stolen within their lifetime. Now is the best time to microchip your pet.
- Wellness Packages: Our Wellness Packages will give you peace of mind knowing that they are designed to keep your pets happy and healthy while extending their lives. They allow you unlimited office visits, all core vaccines and much more while allowing you to budget the cost over a 12 month period.
Our goal with preventive medicine is one we share with you…to strengthen your bond with your pet, give you many years of quality life together and help protect your emotional and financial investment in your pet.