We understand that pet care can be expensive and we are dedicated to delivering the finest and most comprehensive animal health care available as cost-effectively as possible.
In order to focus on our patients' needs and minimize our overhead costs, payment is required when services are rendered.
No one likes surprises when it comes to money.Consequently, to help you make decisions for your pets care, we will gladly give you a written treatment plan prior to any treatments performed upon your request.
Payment options include:
- Cash, Check or Money Order(Checks returned to us for non-sufficient funds will result in a $30.00 fee and must be taken care of immediately.)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Debit Cards (All cards must be signed by the owner of the card).
- Care Credit - Care Credit is a financial plan similar to other major credit cards that can be used at many healthcare practices including veterinary hospitals, dental offices and vision care facilities. This is a great option for those unexpected situations. It just takes minutes to call (800-365-8295) or go to www.CareCredit.com to see if you qualify (based on credit approval). Ask us for more information or a brochure.
Highlights of the Care Credit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months (If total is over $200.00).
- Can determine your approval in a just a few minutes
- No Annual Fee